We welcome faculty members and graduate students interested in behavioral science to join our BEE (Behavioral and Experimental Economics) lab meetings and/or present their work. We accept presentations of ongoing projects and other research-related activities at any stage, including:
- a new research idea
- a new design for a study
- a pilot study design and data
- a problem one is stuck on (design or data analysis, a response to a referee)
- a practice job/conference talk
- a final presentation and read of one’s paper with feedback before submission.
- or for something completely different, e.g., a grant that one is submitting and want feedback!
Our weekly lab meetings take place on Wednesday, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm through Zoom. To attend the BEE lab meetings and stay up to date about upcoming presentations, please fill the registration form to join our mailing list. Also, please join our Slack channel through this invitation link.
If you are interested to present, please Click here to acquire a slot.
We are grateful for financial support from the Rackham Graduate School.
Schedule for Fall 2021
|September 1||BEE kickoff meeting||Hybrid|
|September 15||Akash Sood||Culture and Innovation||Zoom|